- First consultations are free (up to 1 hour). After that consultations and meetings may be charged at the hourly rate.
- Backup copies are generally made while work is being done. These may not be kept after work is done.
- Different screens and browsers render websites differently and minor cosmetic variances between them are normal. For an additional fee, the website can be built to support Internet Explorer and other out-of-date browsers.
- Only provide and request us to use images, photographs and content for which you have the legal right to use.
- To avoid delays and increased costs, please provide login info, images and content needed to complete the job in a timely manner.
- Unless otherwise requested, images of the work may be used for purposes of self-promotion.
Billing and Payment
- For set price projects, half of the cost of the project is due before it is started.
- Minimum time for small changes and projects is 20 min.
- Payments are by check or cash only.
- Payment for completed projects and hourly work is due 30 days after the invoice is sent (net30).
- We may put the project on hold and charge interest if payments are past due.
- There will be a 1.5% interest charge per month on late invoices.
- Change orders for set price projects are billed hourly at the current rate or as an additional set price project. Change orders shall be made in writing, via email. Any change orders will require pre-payment of the estimated cost, although this may be waived at times.
- Client are entitled to cancel projects at any time, but are not entitled to any refund for work that has already been completed nor any software or images which have already been purchased. Any upfront payments are not refundable once work has been started. If a set price project is more than halfway done when canceled, it will be billed for the completed hours up through that date.
Any Questions? Ask Us!